Digital Senior is looking for you
Digital Senior is a platform which thrives on contribution by individuals. Each and every one’s effort plays a big part in making it useful for everyone. We are privileged to have more than 100 students from 5 various universities who have contributed. As of 2018, Digital Senior has hit 70,000 visits and over 100,000 pageviews per month on average.
If you are seeking to leave your legacy to benefit juniors of many batches to come even after you graduate, don’t hesitate anymore!
Proceed if you
- Have a passion/interest/obsession in writing
- Want to help juniors
- Are a frequent social media user
Why should I write on Digital Senior ?
- You will boost your writing portfolio in the area of online publication
- After 5 posts, you will be featured on our writer’s page
- You receive feedback and improve your blog writing skills
- Your writing gets exposed to a tens of thousands of undergrads reading our blog monthly
- Your writing may even get syndicated on 3rd party publications, for eg. NUS’ student magazine with 8000 print copies. Check it out here
- You receive job and other opportunities. Here is one in which our contributor got the attention of the GM of an aircraft company. Check it out here
- If you sign up as a freelance writer & commit to a writing schedule, you earn part-time income with us
- You get to make a positive impact on the lives of fellow undergrads! Below is a comment we received:
Thanks for getting me back on track, i’m going to have to learn to expect less of myself and stop trying to catch up with everyone else. Can’t express how grateful i am for this article. =’) – Jess
What should I write about ?
We are looking at any of the following:
- Tips & tricks: Do you know of any hush-hush university recommendation? I.e. secret studying corner, food store
- Your thoughts and opinion about life
- Experience sharing – Your happy/unhappy experiences with your school/module/exchange program/CCA
- Expertise sharing – Are you a pro at squeezing exam tips from profs ? or packing up quickly after class? We need you to teach us ! Anything under the sun!
- Trend analysis (top 10 ways to…. , 10 reasons to…) – Research-based or intellectual sharing
- Artistic Showcase – pictures, memes, videos that you made
- Anything creative
We are looking for both regular writers as well as adhoc contributors.
To contribute, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of what you have in mind!
We believe in creativity of individuals and value originality highly, if you feel compelled to share anything from other references, please quote your sources. Each submission will go through a review by us and anything that is inappropriate will not be posted. You can choose to remain anonymous or to share your contributor’s profile on the site, so that everyone knows the great person behind the great piece.Do you know Digital Senior has just set up a new Facebook group ? Join UniKakis Facebook group to ask questions and engage in discussion!