Digital Senior is looking for you!
Digital Senior is a platform which thrives on contributions by individuals. Each and everyone’s effort plays a big part in making it useful for everyone. We are privileged to have over 100 students from the various universities who have contributed. As of 2018, Digital Senior has hit 70,000 visits and over 100,000 page views per month on average.
If you are seeking to leave your legacy to benefit juniors of many batches to come even after you graduate, don’t hesitate anymore! If you’re currently in the workforce and have something to share about your industry/career, we welcome you, too.
Proceed if you
- Have a passion/interest/obsession in writing
- Want to help juniors
- Are a frequent social media user
Why should I write on Digital Senior?
- You will boost your writing portfolio in the area of online publication
- After 5 posts, you will be featured on our writer’s page
- You will receive feedback and improve your blog writing skills
- Your writing gets exposed to tens of thousands of undergrads reading our blog monthly
- In fact, your writing may even get syndicated on 3rd party publications, for eg. NUS’ student magazine with 8000 print copies. Check it out here
- You receive job and other opportunities. Here is one in which our contributor got the attention of the GM of an aircraft company. Check it out here
- If you sign up as a freelance writer & commit to a writing schedule, you earn part-time income with us
- You get to make a positive impact on the lives of fellow undergrads and others! Here’s one heartwarming comment we received:
Thanks for getting me back on track, I’m going to have to learn to expect less of myself and stop trying to catch up with everyone else. Can’t express how grateful I am for this article. =’) – Jess
What should I write about?
We are looking at any of the following:
- Tips & Tricks: Do you know of any hush-hush university recommendation? I.e. secret studying corner, food stall
- Your thoughts and opinions about life
- Experience sharing—Your happy/unhappy experiences with your school/module/exchange program/CCA
- Expertise sharing—Are you a pro at squeezing exam tips from profs? Or packing up quickly after class? We need you to teach us! Anything under the sun!
- Trend analysis (Top 10 Ways to…., 10 Reasons to…)—Research-based or intellectual sharing
- Artistic Showcase—pictures, memes, videos that you made
- Anything creative
We are looking for both regular writers, as well as ad-hoc contributors.
To contribute, just send an email to email@example.com of what you have in mind! Don’t keep us waiting!
We believe in the creativity of individuals and value originality highly. If you feel compelled to share anything from other references, please do quote your sources! Each submission will go through a review by us and anything inappropriate will not be posted. You can either choose to remain anonymous or to share your contributor’s profile on the site so that everyone knows the great person behind the great piece.