Founded Year: 2007
Student Population: 300 from 30 different nationalities
- Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Griffith University, Australia
- University College Birmingham, UK
- VATEL Institute, France
- Edexcel, UK
Types of Course:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Events Management
Duration of Studies:
[Side Note for DS readers] Ever want to ask a Senior everything about his/her experience? Here's your chance to talk to a senior in person. On 19Jan at the highly-touted Future Academy, you will be brought around by a senior. Registration is free! Check it out now to ask questions and engage in discussion!
- Certificate programs: 6-months to 9-months (Full-Time)
- Diploma programs: 9-months (Full-Time), 12-months (Part-Time)
- Advanced Diploma programs: 9-months (Full-Time), 12-months (Part-Time)
- Top-Up Final Year Bachelor’s Degree program: 12-months (Full-Time), 18-months (Part-Time)
- Master’s Degree program: 18-months (Full-Time)
- Student council managed by students from various programs
Accreditation & Awards:
- EduTrust (4-Year) Certification
- The 5 SDH programmes received accreditation by Institute of Hospitality (UK) are:
Diploma in Events Management,
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management and
Advanced Diploma in Events Management.
- SDH Institute has been ranked top 7 preferred private education institutions in Singapore in the JobsCentral Learning Survey 2012/2013.
Description & Review:
SDH Institute is a forward looking school with a clear focus on hospitality education. We strive to develop our students in a holistic manner. Our programmes not only equip our students with the professional and business knowledge and skills for the global hospitality industry, but also aim to inculcate an attitude of service excellence and entrepreneurship.
Our comprehensive range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post-Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and professional learning programmes, unique learning approach and caring student support create a truly distinctive educational experience.
If you want a unique learning experience that will adequately prepare you for a successful career in the dynamic and fast-paced hospitality and tourism industry, join us now at SDH Institute – Where Service Becomes Nature!
Our Mission & Vision
To Inspire and Develop Future Leaders and Professionals for the Hospitality Business.
To be The Premier Education Services Provider renowned for Hospitality and Business Education in Asia Pacific Region and beyond.
EXcellence QUality Integrity Service Innovation TEamwork
At SDH Institute :
– We strive for EXCELLENCE in our works
– We never compromise on the QUALITY of our programmes and services
– We carry out our works and duties with INTEGRITY
– We take pride in the SERVICE we provide to our stakeholders
– We continuously improve through INNOVATION and TEAMWORK
SDH Institute strives to develop a culture that supports and rewards staff who demonstrates behaviours consistent with our core values. The desired culture would also be one which requires staff at all levels to use a “heads-on, hands-on and hearts-on” approach when carrying out their responsibilities and in connecting with and providing services to students, partners and stakeholders.