Founded Year: 1956
Student Population: 13000 out of which about 5,000 are international students from 74 different countries.
- Europe: Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France),
- UK: Northumbria University, Bangor University, University of Sunderland, Nottingham Trent University, Leeds Beckett University, University of Portsmouth, Coventry University, Edinburgh Napier University, Teesside University
- USA: Oklahoma City University
- Australia: Southern Cross University
Types of Courses:
- Hospitality/ Tourism/ F&B
- Fashion and Design
- Computer Science/ IT
- Business Studies/ Management
- Arts and Social Sciences/ Psychology
- Health and Life Sciences/Nursing
Modern Dance Club
Angel Hearts Club
Accreditation & Awards:
The achievement of the EduTrust Certification (4 years) awarded by the Council for Private Education in 2010 is a milestone for MDIS as it attests to the institute’s exemplary education and business excellence standards. MDIS is also amongst the first batch of Private Education Institutions (PEIs) to be registered under the Enhanced Registration Framework.
ISO 9001:2008 standards
Description & Review:
The Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS Singapore’s oldest not-for-profit professional institute for lifelong learning. The S$35 million MDIS Campus in Stirling Road occupies a three-hectare land area. MDIS set up its first overseas campus in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan in Central Asia, to offer world-class tertiary education to students from the Central Asia region. A landmark deal was also achieved with EduCity@Iskandar in Johor, marking the first time a private Singaporean tertiary institution has made a foray into Malaysia. MDIS has representative offices in China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as agents throughout Southeast Asia.