Founded Year (Inaugurated): 2008
Types of Courses (as of July 2019):
Curtin Singapore offers a range of programmes from Diploma to Postgraduate-level.
- Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries
- Pathway to Curtin Singapore’s Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) (Top-up)
- Diploma of Commerce
- Pathway to Curtin Singapore’s Bachelor of Commerce (Direct entry, second year)
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) (Top-up)
- 2 streams available: Journalism and Marketing, Journalism and Web Media
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Single majors: Accounting, Finance, International Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Management, Marketing
- Double majors: Accounting and Banking, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Finance and Management, Finance and Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Marketing, Management and Human Resource Management, Management and Marketing, Marketing and Advertising
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) Conversion Program for Registered Nurses (Top-up) – Part-time
- Master of Business Administration (Global)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice – Part-time
- Graduate Diploma in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice – Part-time
- Master of Science (Health Practice) Clinical Leadership Major – Part-time
- Student Committee
- Badminton Club
- Curtin Community Service Club
- Dance Club
- Futsal Club
- Golf Club
- KUNCI (Indonesian Students Society)
- Media Club
- Music Club
- Women in Business
Accreditation & Awards: Curtin Singapore is EduTrust certified. Curtin Business School is Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International (AACSB) accredited. To date, the AACSB accreditation has been awarded to less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
Description & Review:
Curtin Singapore is the Singaporean branch of Australia’s Curtin University, which ranks 230th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 and 55th in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019. Curtin University’s second offshore campus, the facilities at Curtin Singapore’s campus include lecture theatres, classrooms, a basketball court, BBQ pits, labs, a library, a student lounge, and a prayer room.
Having campuses in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Malaysia,Dubai and Mauritius, Curtin Singapore students are eligible for cross-campus transfers and cross-campus exchange (1 semester at Curtin Perth’s campus). Curtin Singapore keeps class sizes small, with lectures comprising of no more than 80 students at any one time, and delivers courses on a trimester system with intakes in thrice yearly, so that students can complete their programs in a shorter period of time.
- Life after graduation
After graduation, Curtin University Singapore alumni have the option of joining the Curtin University Alumni Singapore Chapter, which organizes monthly meetings and other interesting events.
In the Private Education Institution Graduate Employment Survey 2017/18 (conducted by the Committee for Private Education), Curtin Singapore reported that its external degree programme graduates had a 60% full-time employment rate and a median gross month salary of $3,000. Do take note that these figures are only for consideration. as only 34% of their cohort responded to the survey.
(*While we have attempted to be as detailed as possible, we advise you to do your own research to see if Curtin University Singapore is the right school for you. If you’re a Curtin University Alumni, we welcome you to share your experiences with us!)
Location & Nearest MRT Station:
90 & 92 Jalan Rajah Singapore 329162, Toa Payoh MRT