Professional Diploma in Artificial Intelligence
Be an AI Engineer skilled at Python programming for Machine Learning, Azure Machine Learning , Deep Learning and NLP.
Learn Python Machine Learning programming, statistical modelling, Azure Machine Learning models in JupyterNotebook, Deep Learning and Natural Language processing(NLP) to define the next generation of Artificial Intelligent solutions and making inferences from knowledge.
Through our training programme, you will learn the skills relevant to your work. Coupled that learning with our real-world projects which are mentored by industry experts, you will be able to perform on the first day of your job upon the completion of your training.
Job Placement Assistance
Lithan Academy successfully connects 500 locals (Singaporeans and PRs only) to their dream careers every year.
NICF-Introduction to Python and AI for Data Science (SF)
NICF-Applied Machine Learning (SF)
NICF-Advanced Techniques in Data Analytics (SF)
NICF-Deep Learning Foundations (SF)
NICF-Reinforcement Learning Foundations (SF)
NICF-Develop Applied AI Solutions (SF)
To graduate from this course, the learner should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all Sessions in each of the modules of the qualification
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in each of the modules of the qualification
The following certifications will be awarded to the learner upon meeting graduation requirements, depending on the chosen Electives:
- Professional Diploma in Artificial Intelligence by Lithan Academy
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DIT-4002-1.1 Applications Development
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DIT-4005-1.1 Data Engineering
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4011-1.1 - Emerging Technology Synthesis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DIT-4001-1.1 Analytics and Computational Modelling
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-PMT-4002-1.1 Programme Management
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DIT-3006-1.1 - Data Visualisation
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DES-4005-1.1 Software Design
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore ICT-OUS-4001-1.1 - Applications Support and Enhancement
Academic Qualification & Work Experience: 2 GCE A level passes / NITEC or Diploma in any specialization with 2 credits with minimum 1-year of experience in the relevant field OR O level with minimum of 2 credits with minimum 3-years of experience in the relevant field.
About Lithan Academy
To be the leading Digital Learning and Talents Platform
Deliver Future-Ready Talents and Enterprises
Our Value and Culture
We Learn, Innovate, and Grow
We keep learning to stay relevant. Lithan fosters a learning workplace. 10% of our employees' working hours are spent on learning with Monday mornings set aside exclusively for training. Our Employees can also enroll in any of our courses without limit! And they immediately apply what they learn in their work.
We innovate at work. We are thinkers and makers. We keep questioning the status quo and thinking about how we can do things differently and more efficiently in order to be significantly better than others.
Learn + Innovate = Grow. We grow when we do things right. We do things right when we learn and innovate. We foster an environment that allows the employees to apply their skills and advance their careers in line with the company.
Professional Diploma in Artificial Intelligence Overview
S $18,000 (excluding misc. Fees)
After SkillsFuture Funding (with GST):
After SkillsFuture Funding and SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (SFMCES) for Singapore Citizen Age >= 40 (with GST):
After SkillsFuture Funding for Singapore PR & Singapore Citizen Age >= 21:
After SkillsFuture Funding for SME & Singapore PR & Singapore Citizen Age >= 21 (with GST):
Note : SME can claim additional 20% of full gross fee under Enhanced Training Support Subsidy (ETSS) where applicable.
After SkillsFuture Funding for non-SME & Singapore PR & Singapore Citizen Age >= 21 (with GST):
9 months part-time