- Tuition Fee Comparison Table for
- 1 non-Singaporean without Tuition Grant
- 2 Singapore Citizen with Tuition Grant
- 3 Singapore Permanent Resident with Tuition Grant
- 4 Foreigner with Tuition Grant
Tuition Grant is referred to the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS), introduced by Singapore government to subsidise the high cost of tertiary education in Singapore. The TGS is currently open to students enrolled for full time undergraduate/diploma courses (subject to guidelines under existing policy). In order to receive Government subsidy under the TGS, all non-Singaporean students (including Singapore Permanent Residents) are required to sign a TG agreement in which they will be contractually obliged to work in Singapore for a minimum period of 3 years upon graduation. This page shows the Tuition Fee Table for 6 Local Universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT, SUTD & SUSS) for Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners, with and without Tuition Grant*.